Recharge Your Life.
We are looking for collaborative and innovative technologists and content creators who enjoy our mostly remote workplace with flexible hours. We live our values and strive to accept people as they are and to inspire them to reach their dreams. We offer a robust onboarding process using our original training program that includes section such as Building Your Personal Brand and Practicing Emotional Intelligence.
These jobs can be remote. Or you can work in our regional office in downtown Chicago, or our headquarters in Madison, Wisconsin.
Altus is seeking candidates for an Implementation Specialist position. We are a team of creative and passionate professionals who seek to foster a collaborative and positive working environment. We are dedicated to helping patients, medical professionals, and advocates access crucial information and training seamlessly and effectively by delivering and maintaining intuitive and powerful online learning tools. The implementation specialist works with various internal teams to execute the implementation of new and existing products, supporting customers with responsive, cordial, and clear customer service, and facilitating cooperation between various Altus teams.
We will accept entry-level or experienced individuals. Implementation specialists will report directly to the implementation team lead and will have an option to work remotely, or in our Downtown Chicago, IL or Madison, WI offices.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- – Deploy and manage courses, tools, and features and customer sites
- – Set up email automation, assemble usage reports, and maintain digital marketing assets
- – Collaborate with the sales team and development team to ensure customers’ needs are met by provided features
- – Facilitate customer webinars and virtual live events
- – Manage incoming customer support inquiries via emails, website chat messages, and phone calls
Who we’re looking for:
- – Organized individuals with strong written and verbal communication skills
- – Team players who can advocate for a project internally and cooperate with other team members to reach goal
- – Any experience with HubSpot, Unbounce, GoToWebinar or other virtual meeting/event software, SQL, and SharePoint is a plus but is not required
- – Flexible paid time off policy
- – Comprehensive company-provided soft-skills training focused on developing and strengthening skills that would be translatable and useful in any workplace
- – Option for company-provided equipment such as laptops and tablets
Altus, founded in 2015 in Madison, WI., is an innovative provider of online continuing education and leadership training in the health care industry. Its intuitive online platform provides continuing education courses to professionals and groups. For professionals, Altus enables individuals to meet and track professional license requirements or improve their professional skills. For groups, Altus, with additional offices in Chicago, Ill., protects a company’s compliance status through education and helps improve the overall skills for health care teams. Daniel Guerra Jr., a Hispanic entrepreneur, has been honored as a founding member of the Greater Madison Latino Professionals Association and an inaugural fellow at the Stanford Latino Entrepreneurship Initiative.